Odpowiedz
Podkład kryjacy, który najlepszy??
Besame Offline
#1 Wysłane : 4 marca 2013 15:21:06
Besame

Ranga: Nowicjusz

Przyłączony: 2013-03-04

Witam,

Jaki waszym zdaniem , jest najlepszy podkład kryjący, cena nie gra roli, chodzi o efekt końcowy ;)

#2 Wysłane : 7 marca 2013 18:34:30

Ranga: Gość

Przyłączony: 2010-12-20

Podziękowano: 1 razy w 1 poście(stach)

Zdecydowanie Fluid matująco-wygładzający Lirene od Eris, kosztuje około 23 zł i jest najlepszy :) Używałam drogich podkładów m.in. z Diora i byłam nimi mocno rozczarowana. Cena jak widać, nie zawsze oznacza, że dany podkład jest taki świetny jak twierdzi producent.

Uroczka Offline
#3 Wysłane : 31 maja 2013 12:32:14
Uroczka

Ranga: Nowicjusz

Przyłączony: 2012-11-23

Moim zdaniem fluid liftingujący BALANCE HB jest najlepszy. Dobrze kryje i matuje cerę. Jest dobry również dla cery wymagającej.

#4 Wysłane : 11 października 2013 20:43:18

You wouldn't belevie the stuff I've heard! People are funny. You are on stage and sometimes it feels like a target on your back. I did struggle with a lot of aspects of leading worship. I'm just stepping back in after ten years (!!) out of it. Church stuff was always a part of the struggle. Mostly from a worship pastor who was unwilling to allow musical growth from anyone. It was his pond, we all just played in it. But that was OK. I learned a ton under him, and appreciated what he gave. I moved on eventually. The issues that caused me to leave really had nothing to do with music just burnout as a leader, which I eventually came to understand was my own boundary issues and perfectionism. I too, have found solace in Celebrate Recovery. It took me a long time to reconcile the realness in those rooms vs. the Sunday morning, how are you? Fine thing. I've come to understand that my ability to be real is a gift, and I feel that I set the tone for bringing the real into Sunday. Scary, but amazingly rewarding at times. Other times, not so much. LOL. I'm finding my own way back, but I do know that giving grace is both hard, and the answer. God bless you in your journey.
#5 Wysłane : 11 października 2013 23:21:25

Stacy, thanks for sarihng your story. I can't believe that woman would say such a thing to you. Actually, I can. It's sad, but vocal performance majors (or many of them I should say) are very focused on the performance aspect of it all, and how it looks. I graduated from the Florida State School of music and was surrounded by the vocal performance majors. I always felt like less of a singer around them. It's sad. God doesn't care what you look like when you sing, and who is she to say that God doesn't want your eyes closed? I also close my eyes when I lead worship or sing, mainly to shut the people out. It helps me focus on God too.Thanks for reading and commenting. I continue to find a path of healing and am just trying to find a way to get worship and music to fit back into my life. I wish you the best of luck in your worship journey as well.
#6 Wysłane : 12 października 2013 00:30:38

Don't believe in Los Angeles. It's not real. It's a film set with mililon of unpaid actors. Keep heading north. And, bust out your flannel.See you soon!
#7 Wysłane : 13 października 2013 06:04:13

Letter by Eddie James Son House, Jr. recording of 19 from , I got a lteter this mornin, how do you reckon it read. Greg Bates Did It For The Girl lyrics video : I got the Chevy all shined upApril 26, 2013 | 11:27 pm
#8 Wysłane : 13 października 2013 06:53:48

but do you have the same compulsion to view seoithmng that you missed, once it enters the past?This morning my tweet stream was telling me that our female Governor General was right at that moment swearing in our first female Prime Minister but by the time I tuned in to the livestream all that was showing was the view of bushes and a wall as the ABC cameraperson walked out of the building and kept the camera switched on.I thought I could watch that tonight anyhow but knew that I wouldn't bother even though I had been very motivated to do so just seconds before.I think it is the same psychology that gets sports fans really cross if they find out who won before the show has been broadcast. Why does it matter that you find out 6 hours later rather than at the time? What makes it less interesting?
#9 Wysłane : 13 października 2013 08:50:54

Sounds like we are hovering at the same lovley weight Maintaining on vacation is T O U G H! Take some walking shoes and drink lots of water! (Okay, maybe find someone else to get advice from I've never actually managed to go on a vacation without gaining at least a couple of pounds!)
#10 Wysłane : 14 października 2013 18:30:04

Sounds like we are hovering at the same<a href="http://ijuvcjcnvoy.com"> levoly</a> weight Maintaining on vacation is T O U G H! Take some walking shoes and drink lots of water! (Okay, maybe find someone else to get advice from I've never actually managed to go on a vacation without gaining at least a couple of pounds!)
#11 Wysłane : 15 października 2013 05:17:57

Sounds like we are hovering at the same lovley weight Maintaining on vacation is T O U G H! Take some walking shoes and drink lots of water! (Okay, maybe find someone else to get advice from I've never actually managed to go on a vacation without gaining at least a couple of pounds!) http://eaxnek.com yxjrzf [link=http://pmfdfpep.com]pmfdfpep[/link]
#12 Wysłane : 15 października 2013 05:56:09

Yes, of course we messid you! 165 is a good place to be for you now. Holding steady over a holiday & vacation will be perfect to set you up for another string of weight loss when you get back. Will miss you. Have a fun time with the family. http://chdxefdinh.com bgvszwvtsbf [link=http://oeqsmrzgyni.com]oeqsmrzgyni[/link]
#13 Wysłane : 15 października 2013 10:58:25

Yes, of course we <a href="http://avsbdxbjk.com">misesd</a> you! 165 is a good place to be for you now. Holding steady over a holiday & vacation will be perfect to set you up for another string of weight loss when you get back. Will miss you. Have a fun time with the family.
#14 Wysłane : 16 października 2013 11:02:57

My 2 cents &#8211; I&#8217;m counting the Molners&#8217; cheese as local, because I can&#8217;t find a local equivalent to their varieties and Ohio is really not THAT far away. I suspect that the Ohio Amish family that makes it has some kind of connection to them, and supporting those food traditions makes more sense than being rigid about boundaries.The cheddar hoop cheese sold at the market is made in Ashe County, according to the vendor I questioned. However, I don&#8217;t really trust this vendor anymore, for reasons I won&#8217;t go into here, and the cheese is not as good as the Molners&#8217;! claravis vs accutane buy accutane how to buy cealis pill
#15 Wysłane : 16 października 2013 12:31:43

My 2 cents &#8211; I&#8217;m counting the Molners&#8217; cheese as local, because I can&#8217;t find a local equivalent to their varieties and Ohio is really not THAT far away. I suspect that the Ohio Amish family that makes it has some kind of connection to them, and supporting those food traditions makes more sense than being rigid about boundaries.The cheddar hoop cheese sold at the market is made in Ashe County, according to the vendor I questioned. However, I don&#8217;t really trust this vendor anymore, for reasons I won&#8217;t go into here, and the cheese is not as good as the Molners&#8217;! online colleges that are accredited for high school online courses
#16 Wysłane : 17 października 2013 23:40:59

&#8230;but do you have the same compulsion to view something that you missed, once it enters the past?This morning my tweet stream was telling me that our female Governor General was right at that moment swearing in our first female Prime Minister &#8230; but by the time I tuned in to the livestream all that was showing was the view of bushes and a wall as the ABC cameraperson walked out of the building and kept the camera switched on.I thought &#8211; I could watch that tonight anyhow&#8230; but knew that I wouldn&#8217;t bother&#8230;even though I had been very motivated to do so just seconds before.I think it is the same psychology that gets sports fans really cross if they find out who won before the show has been broadcast. Why does it matter that you find out 6 hours later rather than at the time? What makes it less interesting? usa distance learning online degree programs
#17 Wysłane : 17 października 2013 23:41:17

&#8230;but do you have the same compulsion to view something that you missed, once it enters the past?This morning my tweet stream was telling me that our female Governor General was right at that moment swearing in our first female Prime Minister &#8230; but by the time I tuned in to the livestream all that was showing was the view of bushes and a wall as the ABC cameraperson walked out of the building and kept the camera switched on.I thought &#8211; I could watch that tonight anyhow&#8230; but knew that I wouldn&#8217;t bother&#8230;even though I had been very motivated to do so just seconds before.I think it is the same psychology that gets sports fans really cross if they find out who won before the show has been broadcast. Why does it matter that you find out 6 hours later rather than at the time? What makes it less interesting? business management distance learning online college
#18 Wysłane : 18 października 2013 15:10:40

Jul30Rock Sanders Cracking podcast gents. A few moments had me in stitches. Though I have a bone to pick with the ranga. How dare you attack the prestigious Olympic sport of Table Tennis. Invented in Britain in the 1880&#8242;s and mastered by pretty much every Asian nation, it is much more than just a recreational sport. It requires genuine skill and ability and I believe it is also extremely entertaining to watch. We should be getting behind our Australian table tennis contingent, with household names such as William Henzel and Miao Miao&#8230;You were spot on however in your assessment of sports such as Dressage/pretty much all of the equestrian events. I&#8217;m also not really a big fan of your regular sports being Olympic events either, such as soccer or tennis. None of the big players play, it becomes a bit of a non-event really. Both of these sports have their day in the sun anyway ie World Cup and Wimbledon etc etc. buy accutane 0% interest credit card by prednisone online
#19 Wysłane : 18 października 2013 19:06:36

Jul30Rock Sanders Cracking podcast gents. A few moments had me in stitches. Though I have a bone to pick with the ranga. How dare you attack the prestigious Olympic sport of Table Tennis. Invented in Britain in the 1880&#8242;s and mastered by pretty much every Asian nation, it is much more than just a recreational sport. It requires genuine skill and ability and I believe it is also extremely entertaining to watch. We should be getting behind our Australian table tennis contingent, with household names such as William Henzel and Miao Miao&#8230;You were spot on however in your assessment of sports such as Dressage/pretty much all of the equestrian events. I&#8217;m also not really a big fan of your regular sports being Olympic events either, such as soccer or tennis. None of the big players play, it becomes a bit of a non-event really. Both of these sports have their day in the sun anyway ie World Cup and Wimbledon etc etc. degree online degree classes online community
#20 Wysłane : 24 października 2013 02:42:01

I can&#8217;t find the recipe that I used the last time. So I&#8217;m putting this one down now, while my burgers are resting in the fridge. 1/2 cup tvp, reconstituted in vegetable broth, then squeeze out extra water1 small beet, about 1/2 the volume of the reconstituted tvptofu, about 1/3 cupgrated cheese, about 1/3 cup (binder)dried porcini mushrooms, groundBBQ sauce, 2 &#8211; 3 tbsppomegranate molassesmustard sauce, 2 tspteeniest sprinkle of cuminsea salt, to tasteI didn&#8217;t particularly care for the floury taste in my first attempt when I added cornstarch to the mix, so I&#8217;m using cheese as a binder this time. I also tried using egg as a binder in the first attempt, but it didn&#8217;t work either. Overall, the first patties were too wet., This time round, the ground porcini seemed to absorb a lot of the liquid, which was good. But then, it started tasting too dry, so I added some firm tofu to simulate fat. Hopefully, the pomegranate molasses will caramelize and hold the burger together, along with the melted cheese too. I&#8217;m hoping that I won&#8217;t be able to taste the cheese. online colleges accredited health degree programs holyoke community college online
Szybka odpowiedź Pokaż szybką odpowiedź
Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat
Guest (2)
19 Strony123>»
Odpowiedz
Skok do forum